Network ISA is running a screenplay contest which aims to highlight talented emerging screenwriters. This screenwriting contest was created to help connect screenwriters with industry Pros, help get them discovered and signed by agents/managers, sell their scripts, and launch their careers.
ISA is the largest association for international screenwriters. ISA was founded by Craig James Pietrowiak, an award-winning independent screenwriter, director, and producer.
The ISA 2017 screenwriting contest is one of the best, most important contests of the year.
The regular deadline is May 23, 2017.
Join this screenwriting contest!
Top 6 Emerging Screenwriters will Receive:
- $25K in Cash Prizes
- Full access to Robert McKee’s Story Seminar in N.Y. or L.A.
- Free ISAConnect Membership
- Industry Access. Network ISA will promote the winning screenwriters to ISA approved Industry pros.
- Consideration for Acceptance into the ISA Development Program (worth $199)
The ISA Development program aims to help emerging, unsigned screenwriters get signed by an agent/manager, break into the highly competitive entertainment industry, and sell their screenplays.
In the past 7 months alone, 8 script writers from the ISA Development program have been signed with a leading agency or had their work optioned by top producers/production companies.
Production companies and management firms which are partnered with ISA include Lionsgate, Echo Lake Entertainment, Eclectic Pictures, The Weinstein Company, Energy Entertainment, Rubicon Entertainment, Zero Gravity Management, NASSER Entertainment, and Greendale.
Success Stories of Previous Winners of the ISA Screenplay Contest
Melissa Birks got signed with AJ Harris of The Savage Agency and her screenplay Uncaged, is being submitted to various producers.
Latest posts by Sandra Reynolds (see all)
- Passion’s Answer by Megan Anderson - June 16, 2017
- A Guide for Freelance Writers: How to Get Published Online and Gain Writing Credentials - May 23, 2017
- Scars by Beatrice Preti - May 21, 2017