This affordable, relaxing and informative one-week long writing retreat is run by the Vancouver School of Writing and hosted by writing coach and author Kathrin Lake.
Attendees will learn together in group classes valuable information about writing and publishing. Writers will also receive one-on-one coaching.
This writing retreat is held annually in the middle week of either January or February, outside Manzanillo, Mexico.
The Vancouver School of Writing retreat is the perfect place for you if you want to:
- discover great writing techniques
- learn about the latest in publishing and how to be successful in the new Amazon age of publishing
- gain new ways of thinking to help you through blocks
- have fresh material that excites you
- gain clarity and organization
- be able to get your project well on its way to completion
- be shown how to and share your stories through an impactful story format
- get coaching on your book, character development, etc.
- enjoy a relaxing stay in the beautiful Mexico
- get inspired by meeting fellow writers
Cost: $767 CAD (~$575 US) per person (does not include accommodation or most food).
For more information about the writing event visit: http://vancouverschoolofwriting.com/events/writing-retreats/%20
She has the final say over what gets published in the magazine and who wins the poetry contests.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Harding (see all)
- NY Literary Magazine “TEARS” Anthology: A Collection of Dark, Sad Poems - November 13, 2017
- Winners of the NY Literary Magazine’s “TEARS” Dark Poetry Contest - July 1, 2017
- Winners of the FLAMES Erotic Poetry Contest by the NY Literary Magazine - July 1, 2017